UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: [nsfw] Snivy

[nsfw] Snivy

Uploaded by
marcioleo123
New Challenger
27th December 2015
Author Author Marshmallus Omnivorous
File Size File Size 23.37 MB
Views Views 4,482
Downloads Downloads 669
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Snivy! Snivy! Snivy! Is Vore So Hungry, Yum, Yum, Yum, Yum! OOOOO Snivy Oshawott Tepig And Chespin by FelixMario2011, Dylanius9000, And Zobbes ''Yata!" Holy Crap, Snivy And Friends.

Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• [nsfw] Snivy

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Snivy Pokémon 2nd August 2016 Endercreeper9999
Snivy Pokémon 18th March 2016 Marshmallus Omnivorous
[nsfw] Shartel (NSFW comp... 18+ edits 22nd January 2016 Teaf (editor unknown)
[nsfw] Milla Rage NSFW ed... 18+ edits 4th December 2015 muteki
[nsfw] NSFW Kamui edit 18+ edits 25th November 2015 Drowin (Unknown editor)
snivy Pokémon 8th July 2013 pikacj's
Ugly Snivy Pokémon 8th July 2013 Know386

Comments

marcioleo123
New Challenger
2nd September 2016 at 13:52
Dislikes than likes, umm... Yes! wow!
DatBoiisAngry
Lurker
1st September 2016 at 00:46
uh... it doesnt show in the rooster.
marcioleo123
New Challenger
2nd May 2016 at 20:18
YAY!!! THEY'S LIKED ME!!!!
Sookie
30th April 2016 at 17:55
Here's an idea. Let this one be known as a creation of Marshamllow, eh? Then, Dylanius, YOU make a non-vore better one, slap your name on it, done. People will think this isnt even yours, and the other one IS yours. End of issue. Problem solved.
Now put all that energy into doing that, and making it happen. If you dont, and just keep flipping the hell out in the comments, that just shows youd rather start some comment beef and scream and fight rather than make great art. Are you a lover of decent work, or drama?

@marioleo, just because someone spams and screams isnt grounds to destroy art. Not at all. Theyre reason may be good, but many times, it may be just selfish and closed minded, which isnt a reason to destroy. Theres alot of people who want the Bible destroyed, so should it be? Or any book?

@cestormer, if he wants it fixed, he should take it and take the vore out and make a better one. If he spams instead, it means he rather feed on drama and arguing instead of creating. If he creates a better one with his name on it, his problem is solved.
cestormer
Lurker
20th April 2016 at 18:09
Well he did told you to delete it in the first place, but I honestly don't know the solution. I want him to keep his precious item hidden, then again we do need a proper Snivy in the MUGEN community.
marcioleo123
New Challenger
18th April 2016 at 20:15
I did say I'd delete it if he continued spamming, so...
cestormer
Lurker
14th April 2016 at 05:29
Dylanius, there is no better Snivy than this one.

You know, I know you want to keep this kind of Snivy, but it's not fair to other Snivy fans to loose this type of freedom. Please keep in mind, I do understand that you only want this Snivy in your VORE paradise website or whatnot (which I don't like VORE, I find it distgusting.)
But you gotta understand, THIS is the only best Snivy we can find. Sure there is RW's Snivy which has better sprites, but that Snivy cannot lend a single punch.

If you don't like people posting your stuff, too bad. Welcome to the internet.
marcioleo123
New Challenger
9th April 2016 at 13:39
What
Dylanius
Lurker
8th April 2016 at 03:26
Or you could just...you know, get a better snivy than this one.
cestormer
Lurker
7th April 2016 at 21:46
Actually, I've found the solution of how to remove the vore, you guys don't like vore and you want Snivy in your MUGEN roster.

All you have to do is remove the vore.cns and remove it in the DEF file as well. It's a piece of cake. So I tested it out and so far, Snivy hasn't eaten anyone. We good, we good.
cestormer
Lurker
7th April 2016 at 21:35
Here's an idea. Why won't make a version of this Snivy that doesn't have any vore and we can all live happily and equally?
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 21:31
The only reason people still come here now is for that reason and people accusing the Archive for information theft.
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 21:30
Mugen Archive has really died out and not very many people come here anymore.

I wish I can go back to the Mugen Wikipedia to be honst.
Dylanius
Lurker
27th January 2016 at 16:20
I wasn't even aware of this entire bloody forum up until marcioleo123 decided to do the thing we all know about by now.
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 05:19
I honestly forgot how I came here. I wasn't even aware of any 18+ edits category. I don't even know what happened over on the MUGEN Wikia because none of you guys would even give me a chance to exist on there.
Dylanius
Lurker
27th January 2016 at 04:48
yes I just realized I'm basically repeating myself in a more casual manner instead of acting like a whiny bitch myself.
Dylanius
Lurker
27th January 2016 at 04:46
And y'know what? This entire conversation on this website happened just because of some wiki vandal (who may or may not be underage) that doesn't understand the meaning of "cause and effect".
Dylanius
Lurker
27th January 2016 at 04:44
Instead of...well, y'know, making it deal at least half of the opponent's life. OR MORE.
Dylanius
Lurker
27th January 2016 at 04:43
but that's not saying I DON'T. This very snivy, for example, was done as a joint effort between me and someone else.
I tried to make it so that the damage was around that of a normal Level 1 hyper.
Dylanius
Lurker
27th January 2016 at 04:40
Not all of them are oneshots.
Sure, they do a shit ton of damage for such a low cost, but not to the point of OHKOing opponents. Hell, if I had influence on any of these I would at least have them do the appropriate damage instead of more than there needs to be.
Also, biased much? There are a lot of things on the internet that you might not like, and that's okay. It's just that saying out loud that something you don't like is the spawn of satan and thus it should be banished from existence is just overkill.
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 00:52
They "digest" the opponents until the round is over or if their health is down to 0. Sometimes they will spit them out. It's just really annoying and vore is a terrible fetish anyways.
CorbijnTheFighter
New Challenger
27th January 2016 at 00:45
Oh. I wasn't aware they were cheap.
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 00:36
So wheather if the character is good or not (I don't even care), it's still gonna be a cringefest.
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 00:27
Vore characters are cheap, they are everywhere, and they ruin fights. When a vore edit eats a character, they slowly defeat the character for the rest of the round. Yes, I will go that far and say that they're a disgrace to MUGEN.
CorbijnTheFighter
New Challenger
27th January 2016 at 00:15
@Megaman
Whoa there! Let's not exaggerate!
Sure they're weird, but it doesn't affect the quality unless they are poorly programmed. For all we know it COULD be a fun character.
I don't know if it IS a good character, but the concept is rather questionable. That we can agree on.
Megaman
27th January 2016 at 00:04
Vore characters are the reason why MUGEN is going downhill.
CorbijnTheFighter
New Challenger
23rd January 2016 at 02:15
I imagine it would be very painful on both ends. The eater would get a massive belly ache, and of course, stomach acids.
Dylanius
Lurker
23rd January 2016 at 02:06
Nobody knows!
Not even I, the creator of this so-called mistake, don't exactly see it as something "sexy"...though, I don't consider it outright disgusting.
CorbijnTheFighter
New Challenger
23rd January 2016 at 00:48
Vore Characters...? Okay, I understand nude girls and weird slimes, but... VORE?!

I just don't understand Vore-Fetishists! What's so sexy about being burned in Stomach acids?
Dylanius
Lurker
3rd January 2016 at 15:41
I mean it, guys. What the hell? You're siding with somebody who has no idea what they're doing.
Dylanius
Lurker
3rd January 2016 at 15:39
Oh my god, if you're going to keep this vore edit that I want exclusively kept on the dark side of the internet, like at FurAffinitty or Eka's portal, and keeping it chained here at places like the M.U.G.E.N archive, ALL BECAUSE OF SOME UNDERAGE WIKIA-VANDALIZING CHILD WHO DOESN'T REALIZE THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS OWN ACTIONS, then I might as well just give up trying and remove the original link.
Dizzy
3rd January 2016 at 08:44
Couldn't say better than Sookie.

I can only add that this is pretty childish. The reason why you can use nintendo sprites without being sued is because you're protected by fair use laws, so you ought to accept that someone reuploading your character is also protected by the very same fair use laws.
Sookie
3rd January 2016 at 07:03
Hundreds of good characters have disappeared because a creator or someone decided to destroy it, denying man many many people the chance to enjoy a piece of art. MugenArchive's goal is never ever let that happen again and keep mugen alive and enjoyable for all, newcomers like myself, and people whove been into it for a long time. Its a work of art, publically released, now it is archived. Be thankful someone wants it and if you dont wish to be affiiated with it, ask Dizzy to remove your name from it or at least make it know how you feel about it. So all enjoyers of the art know who to credit and who is not about the art.

Dont forget Infinite and [email protected] who made so many wonderful great characters that are better than the new ones out now, but they decided to just delete or destroy those gems forever and now we can never enjoy and have fun with that great art. MugenArchive wont let great art be destroyed anymore. Thats the point.
Dizzy
3rd January 2016 at 04:57
We have received multiple reports about this file, please don't use the report form without a valid and non-trivial reason. Instead you may want to refer to the FAQ

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/faq.p...ve_help_upload
Dylanius
Lurker
30th December 2015 at 23:13
...my god, somebody just get this over and done with.
Endercreeper9999
28th December 2015 at 21:12
@marcioleo123: R.I.P. English. But really, just remove the file. Dylanius has stated in this very comment section that he doesn't want it here, and he shouldn't have to say it again. I'm not going to bother arguing with you.
marcioleo123
New Challenger
28th December 2015 at 21:08
Endercreeper9999, Your Not Don't 18+ Edits But Into Pokemon.
Dylanius
Lurker
28th December 2015 at 20:22
Of course, how am I going to ever get through to you if all you're going to do is spout non-sequitur?
marcioleo123
New Challenger
28th December 2015 at 19:21
Dylanius9000, Get Over Here,
Endercreeper9999
28th December 2015 at 18:21
@Dylanius: Yeah, I know. Although I posted that comment before I knew properly.