UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: CVS Arrange

Files in category : CVS Arrange
  File Date Views / Downloads Comments
Mature Patched EX Version Mature Patched EX Version (tJun) : this is the version of Mature by tJun on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (9.21 MB) Today 48 / 3 1
Cap. Commando Patched EX Version Cap. Commando Patched EX Version (warusaki3) : this is the version of Captain Commando by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove... ... [more] (9.97 MB) Today 38 / 2 1
Hotaru Futaba Patched EX Version Hotaru Futaba Patched EX Version (warusaki3) : this is the version of Hotaru Futaba by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove... ... [more] (8.06 MB) Today 48 / 3 1
Rock Howard [Custom] Rock Howard [Custom] (DivineWolf +LeSwim) : It's DivineWolfs Rock but with some minor tweaks but there will be more changes to completely alter his gameplay soon to come but for now there's only a couple of changes D, D, any punch =... ... [more] (8.35 MB) Today 121 / 13 0
Batman Batman (Alucard) : :very_good: https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=8-QN3 22eSgE&t=22s (17.12 MB) Today 201 / 27 5
Adon CvS HD Adon CvS HD ("Hh") : Adon CvS HD has great HD sprites, plus light effects and CvS gameplay. It contains the groove bar and reasonable artificial intelligence. A great char for your collection !!! displayname = "Adon... ... [more] (10.22 MB) Today 83 / 6 1
Tiffany Lords Tiffany Lords (Rhythmical) : Character with P.O.T.S system, enjoy it! Showcase Here! credits on readme! https://www.yout ube.com/watch?v=LDtY3h-wS ds (6.15 MB) Yesterday 153 / 22 3
Kuroko Patched EX Version Kuroko Patched EX Version (warusaki3) : this is the version of Kuroko by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (11.02 MB) Yesterday 65 / 3 1
Raiden Patched EX Version Raiden Patched EX Version (H") : this is the version of Raiden by H" on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (8.10 MB) Yesterday 64 / 7 1
Yoko Littner Patched EX Version Yoko Littner Patched EX Version (warusaki3) : this is the version of Yoko Littner warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX",... ... [more] (12.08 MB) Yesterday 95 / 13 1
Silber Patched EX Version Silber Patched EX Version (IKEISLEGEND) : this is the version of Silber by IKEISLEGEND on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX",... ... [more] (7.24 MB) Yesterday 61 / 13 1
Terry Bogard Terry Bogard (QB (KrazyKoopa)) :  (10.31 MB) Yesterday 79 / 10 2
Batsu CvS HD Batsu CvS HD ([email protected] AKIR@";...) : Batsu CvS HD, a character from the Rival Schools game, features HD sprites, sounds, light effects and CVS gameplay. His artificial intelligence is moderate. Another great character for collectors! ... ... [more] (15.20 MB) Yesterday 89 / 12 5
Terry CvS HD Terry CvS HD (vyn-Infinite-edit) : Terry CvS HD features HD sprites, sounds, light effects and CVS gameplay. Your artificial intelligence is difficult. Another great character for collectors! name ="Terry" displ ayname ="Terry... ... [more] (17.96 MB) Yesterday 90 / 13 3
Rasetsumaru CvS HD Rasetsumaru CvS HD ([email protected] AKIR@";...) : Rasetsumaru CvS HD features HD sprites, sounds, light effects and CVS gameplay. Very good character for collectors! name ="Rasetsumaru" displayname ="Rasetsumaru CvS HD" versiondate... ... [more] (37.50 MB) Yesterday 76 / 9 3
Kairi CvS HR Kairi CvS HR (Mr.Karate and...) : Kairi CvS HD is an original Street Fighter EX-inspired char, Street Fighter EX2 and Street Fighter 5. It features HD sprites, plus sounds, light effects, and CvS gameplay. It's a great job for... ... [more] (23.05 MB) Yesterday 99 / 12 2
Roxy HD Roxy HD (mazemerald) : this is roxy HD cvs Arrange fighting style (4.56 MB) Yesterday 112 / 15 2
Vice HD Vice HD (Jmorphman) : normal version of vice cvs arrange, but HD (10.47 MB) Yesterday 67 / 10 2
Maki Patched Maki Patched (H") : this is the version of Maki by H" on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but without... ... [more] (8.16 MB) Yesterday 79 / 12 2
Tiffany Lords (Pots Style Edit) Tiffany Lords (Pots Style Edit) (Fervicante &...) : Didn't happen to see this character on here so I figured I'd share it. This is Tiffany Lords from Rival Schools originally by Fervicante but it has been edited to play more similar to POTS Style... ... [more] (8.88 MB) 21st January 2017 242 / 56 10
Hinata (Pots Style Edit) Hinata (Pots Style Edit) (Fervicante) : Didn't happen to see this character on here so I figured I'd share it. This is Hinata from Rival Schools originally by Fervicante but it has been edited to play more similar to POTS Style Chars. No... ... [more] (9.32 MB) 21st January 2017 185 / 36 2
Yurika CvS HD Yurika CvS HD (Fervicante) : Yurika Kirishima, of the Rival Schools game, has great HD sprites, sounds, light effects and CvS gameplay. Your artificial intelligence is good. In short, it's a great character! name ="Yurika" ... ... [more] (11.81 MB) 21st January 2017 187 / 23 2
Yun Patched Yun Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of yun by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (7.23 MB) 21st January 2017 79 / 15 2
Yang Patched Yang Patched (IKEISLEGEND) : this is the version of Yang by IKEISLEGEND on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (7.99 MB) 21st January 2017 96 / 18 3
Hayato Patched Hayato Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Hayato by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (9.19 MB) 21st January 2017 94 / 19 1
Sieger Patched Sieger Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Sieger by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX", but... ... [more] (7.10 MB) 21st January 2017 72 / 13 3
T.Hawk Patched T.Hawk Patched (2, BajanFlash) : this is the version of T.Hawk by 2 and BajanFlash on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove... ... [more] (7.19 MB) 21st January 2017 100 / 22 2
Zangief Patched Zangief Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Zangief by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "EX",... ... [more] (15.66 MB) 21st January 2017 95 / 12 1
Geese Howard Patched Geese Howard Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Geese Howard by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove... ... [more] (14.74 MB) 20th January 2017 76 / 8 1
Bluestreak Patched Bluestreak Patched (Diepod, Jesuszilla) : this is the version of bluestreak by jesuszilla and diepod, where I personally put my hands in the character setup and I therefore eliminated the bar groove selector and the set groove "EX" by... (12.19 MB) 20th January 2017 126 / 22 3
Kuroko Patched Kuroko Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Kuroko by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "C", but... ... [more] (11.02 MB) 20th January 2017 116 / 13 1
Mature Patched Mature Patched (tJun) : this is the version of Mature by tJun on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "C", but... ... [more] (9.21 MB) 20th January 2017 87 / 11 1
Ryu Patched Ryu Patched (warusaki3) : and here's to you in all its splendor the best version in circulation ryu made by the great warusaki3, on which I applied two patches, the classic; namely that of kojirobadness that eliminates the... ... [more] (14.16 MB) 20th January 2017 88 / 6 2
Cap. Commando Patched Cap. Commando Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Captain Commando by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove... ... [more] (9.97 MB) 19th January 2017 112 / 23 2
Hotaru Futaba Patched Hotaru Futaba Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Hotaru Futaba by warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove... ... [more] (8.06 MB) 19th January 2017 118 / 33 1
Silber Patched Silber Patched (IKEISLEGEND) : this is the version of Silber by IKEISLEGEND on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "C",... ... [more] (7.24 MB) 19th January 2017 118 / 25 4
M. Bison CvS HD M. Bison CvS HD (Warusaki3) : M. Bison CvS HD has excellent HD filtering sprites, sounds and wonderful light effects. It has special unlike most M. Bison. In addition, it has a very good artificial intelligence. Another character... ... [more] (31.34 MB) 19th January 2017 149 / 20 4
Raiden Patched Raiden Patched (H") : this is the version of Raiden by H" on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "C", but without... ... [more] (8.10 MB) 19th January 2017 130 / 25 2
Yoko Littner Patched Yoko Littner Patched (warusaki3) : this is the version of Yoko Littner warusaki3 on which has been applied to me personally the patch kojirobadness which serves to remove the bar groove the character was then set to the groove "C",... ... [more] (12.08 MB) 19th January 2017 249 / 37 2
Laurence Blood HD Laurence Blood HD ([email protected] AKIR@) : Laurence Blood HD has good sprites filtering in HD. In addition, it received sounds and CVS light effects. Excellent is also your artificial intelligence! The gameplay of char is very good! ... ... [more] (12.58 MB) 19th January 2017 126 / 17 2
Sort By   Sort Order