UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Taokaka

Taokaka

Uploaded by 19th October 2013
Author Author SXVector
File Size File Size 120.84 MB
Views Views 8,506
Downloads Downloads 2,730
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Taokaka_CSE by SXVector

version date : 11-06-2013
compatibility : MUGEN 1.0

HD character, 4120 frames

===

Bio :

A resident of the Kaka village and member of the Kaka tribe, Taokaka is a cat-girl, wearing a large coat that obscures her true face, only exposing red eyes and a row of teeth. (Whether or not this is her true face is a mystery.) She wants to get back the sky above her village, which was sealed off by humans building cities above her village. She recently was sent by the Elder to retrieve the bounty on Ragna's head, becoming a vigilante in the process.

Despite this resolve, she is considerably food-obsessed and forgetful, often falling asleep on a whim, becoming hungry moments after a meal, or forgetting details moments after hearing them. She is good friends with Litchi, affectionately referring to her as "Boobie Lady". Although, she doesn't seem to refer to anyone other than herself by name; she calls Ragna "good guy", Bang "scruffy man", Arakune "black squiggly", ν-13 "flappy-flap", and Jubei "cat person".

She is unable to recognize that Ragna the "good-guy" and "Rawrgna" the criminal are the same person. Interesting to note is the fact that the Kaka tribe, which she hails from, is actually genetically engineered from the genes of the original Grimalkin (the name that refers to the species of the Kaka tribe), Jubei, one of the six heroes. As a clan, they are copies of each other and cannot reproduce above one hundred members.

Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Taokaka
  • Taokaka

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
BB Taokaka World BlazBlue 12th January 2017 Darek
Labrys Persona 4 Arena 19th October 2013 SXVector
Akihiko Persona 4 Arena 19th October 2013 SXVector
Tronbonne servbot fix pat... Add-ons 23rd March 2013 SXVector
Karin Naruto 17th July 2012 SXVector
Orochimaru Naruto 16th July 2012 SXVector

Comments

taratsu
New Challenger
18th March 2017 at 04:07
This is my daughters go-to character. she loves it.
crtruth12
Lurker
10th February 2017 at 02:30
This looks quite neat
milordoz
Lurker
6th January 2017 at 20:08
inactive member, dear lord what is happening with mugen these days, nothing more is free
TheGenericuserofMexico
Lurker
22nd December 2016 at 01:04
La e estado buscando demasiado, y al fin la encuentro, muy buena gracias :D
Sagon
Lurker
17th November 2016 at 05:53
It look kinda cool i guess :3
OtakuFakku
Lurker
4th October 2016 at 18:08
Same i get the same problem, The AI doesn't select a colour meaning the fight doesn't start, is there some kind of fix to it?
Conansboy
New Challenger
24th July 2016 at 05:03
I have an issue in that when she is AI controlled (such as in the demo mode), she gets stuck at the intro due to not selecting anything. Can someone help me get around this, at the very least disabling her intro altogether?
x3hong
Lurker
10th July 2016 at 14:44
amazing
Fyre20
Lurker
4th May 2016 at 05:45
ty for posting this, might have a chance to win in Mugen now. Loved playing Taokaka in Blazblue!
gonnavom
Lurker
4th February 2016 at 03:30
thanks, love blazblue games. wish i could get all the characters