UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Conversation Between Megaman and Dizzy

13 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, cool. Thanks for telling me.
  2. Did you know that creators (and creators only) had access to blog posting?
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/blog.php
  3. Dissidia's creations are hosted here so it would be unfair to not grant promotion, don't you think?
  4. Hey, Dizzy. I am trying my best to contribute to tue site. Even when I dont have access to my MUGEN. I hope you understand that. As someone why appreciates your effort, I dislike what you are doing to me. From blocking me over being unable to donate to now putting a negative status on me page for no reason. I'd like it if you stop making me look like a bad guy . Please dont be like the admins in FFA.
  5. Hey Dizzy. I am sure you probably know that I am starting my own little MUGEN forum (And this time, it's a forum that isn't gonna ban your webside over a monetization program) and I have a question reguarding making money for your severs... Can it be possible for links to go to the Archive's adfly and then to the necessary link (Such as clicking on google will take you to MA's Adfly page then to Google.com)
  6. Dizzy, what the heck is going on? Everyone at MFFA and MFG are accusing you guys for moderation abuse and some guy is spamming viruses and nobody is doing anything about it.
  7. I know I am not a "creator" but can I have accessability to edits? This is the only site I use to host my characters and it would be nice to make silent/announced updates.
  8. http://imgur.com/D26wUqD What's with the guy in my icon?
  9. Alright, I'll make a quick website.
  10. You must provide the link to your website in order to join the Contributors group. Otherwise we can't verify your references.
  11. Okay. Sorry for mentioning it.
  12. You took my contributer status away again...
  13. Please don't do this, no spam, this is a TOS violation.
    We once had a hard time with spam bots, we don't want to deal with spam from regular users now.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13